Get access to all lessons in this course.
Going Deeper with R
Advanced Data Wrangling
- Downloading and Importing Data
- Overview of Tidy Data
- Tidy Data Rule #1: Every Column is a Variable
- Tidy Data Rule #3: Every Cell is a Single Value
- Tidy Data Rule #2: Every Row is an Observation
- Changing Variable Types
- Dealing with Missing Data
- Advanced Summarizing
- Binding Data Frames
- Data Merging
- Exporting Data
- Bring It All Together (Advanced Data Wrangling)
Advanced Data Visualization
- Best Practices in Data Visualization
- Tidy Data
- Pipe Data into ggplot
- Reorder Plots to Highlight Findings
- Line Charts
- Use Color to Highlight Findings
- Add Descriptive Labels to Your Plots
- Use Titles to Highlight Findings
- Use Annotations to Explain
- Tweak Spacing
- Create a Custom Theme
- Customize Your Fonts
- Try New Plot Types
- Bring it All Together (Advanced Data Visualization)
- Advanced Markdown
- Advanced YAML and Code Chunk Options
- Inline R Code
- Making Your Reports Shine: Word Edition
- Making Your Reports Shine: PDF Edition
- Making Your Reports Shine: HTML Edition
- Publishing Your Work
- Quarto Extensions
This lesson is locked
This lesson is called Presentations, part of the Going Deeper with R course. This lesson is called Presentations, part of the Going Deeper with R course.
Click on the transcript to go to that point in the video. Please note that transcripts are auto generated and may contain minor inaccuracies.
Convert your report to PowerPoint or
xaringan and knit it to slides. You’ll need to make some adjustments to your formatting to make it work (e.g. adding — for new slides).
If you want to learn more about knitting to PowerPoint, this RStudio article is the place to go. It has information about how headers in RMarkdown are converted into new slides and how to use reference documents (as we did with Word) to apply your style to a presentation.
If you go the
xaringan route, check out the package documentation (made as a set of
xaringan slides, of course!). If you’re looking to customize the look and feel of
xaringan presentations, check out the themes showcase. There is also a really nice package called xaringanthemer, which allows you to easily set colors, fonts, etc for your presentations.