Get access to all lessons in this course.
Data Cleaning with R
Welcome to Data Cleaning with R
- What is Data Cleaning?
- Course Logistics and Materials
- Data Organization Best Practices
- Tidy Data
- Grouping and Indicator Variables
- NA and Empty Values
- Data Sharing Best Practices
- Tidyverse Refresher
- Working with Columns with across()
- Pivoting Data
- coalesce() and fill()
- What are Regular Expressions?
- Understanding and Testing Regular Expressions
- Literal Characters and Metacharacters
- Metacharacters: Quantifiers
- Metacharacters: Alternation, Special Sequences, and Escapes
- Combining Metacharacters
- Regex in R
- Regular Expressions and Data Cleaning, Part 1
- Regular Expressions and Data Cleaning, Part 2
- Common Issues in Data Cleaning
- Unusable Variable Names
- Letter Case
- Missing, Implicit, or Misplaced Grouping Variables
- Compound Values
- Duplicated Values
- Broken Values
- Empty Rows and Columns
- Parsing Numbers
- Putting Everything Together
NA and Empty Values
This lesson is locked
This lesson is called NA and Empty Values, part of the Data Cleaning with R course. This lesson is called NA and Empty Values, part of the Data Cleaning with R course.
Click on the transcript to go to that point in the video. Please note that transcripts are auto generated and may contain minor inaccuracies.