Get access to all lessons in this course.
Package Development with R
- devtools and usethis
- Package names and authors
- Choose a license
- Setup git + GitHub
- Writing functions
- Adding functions to our package
- Using other packages
- Packages so good they get their own functions
- Organizing .R files
- roxygen2: In-Line Documentation for R
- Argument descriptions and examples
- Helper functions
- Joining documentation
- Unit tests for R
- Organizing tests
- R CMD Check
- Types of Test Files
- Test Coverage
Add data and files
- Store data and files
- Include data for tests and create RMarkdown templates
- Create other templates
- Launch and store Shiny apps
- Citations, ignoring files, and including add-ins
This lesson is locked
This lesson is called README, part of the Package Development with R course. This lesson is called README, part of the Package Development with R course.
Click on the transcript to go to that point in the video. Please note that transcripts are auto generated and may contain minor inaccuracies.
Run use_readme_rmd() to setup a README. Knit the file and take a look.
Let’s add some badges.
Run use_lifecycle_badge(“experimental”) and use_cran_badge(). Then, re-knit.
The article Building a Better README is here.